Immigration Law firm "Legal Immigration" – Answers to frequently asked questions

The preferred method of establishing cooperation is a personal meeting at our company’s headquarter to analyze individual situation of client, and then commissioning us to obtain all the necessary documents on behalf of the client and official representation in administrative or court-administrative proceedings.

Our work is based on an individual approach to each client. Therefore, the timing of the readiness of your documents depends on your personal situation. The conditions of readiness will be agreed upon signing the contract.

All information about the cost of our services you can get by calling us or leaving your contacts. We will personally advise you on the required documents and propose our best offers.

Payment must be made by bank transfer to the account indicated in the contract. 

Obtaining a temporary residence permit (karta czasowego pobytu) is the first step in legalizing a long-term stay in Poland (more than 90 days). Therefore, you can apply for this permit after 3 months of being in Poland on the basis of a Schengen / National visa or on the basis of a visa-free regime. Also, a foreigner must fulfill the conditions in order to get this document (income level, justification of the purpose of stay, and so on).

For more details on the possibilities and conditions of obtaining a temporary residence permit in Poland, please follow the link: Temporary residence card (Legal Immigration)

Obtaining a permanent residence permit (karta stałego pobytu) is the second stage of legalizing your long-term stay in Poland. This permit can be obtained by certain groups of foreigners who have been staying in Poland from 1 to 5 years, depending on the purpose of stay and / or origin.

For more details on the possibilities and conditions of obtaining a permanent residence permit in Poland, please follow the link: Permanent residence card (Legal Immigration)

A long-term resident card of the European Union can be obtained by every foreigner who has stayed in Poland legally and continuously for at least 5 years.

For more details on the possibilities and conditions of obtaining a resident card of EU, please follow the link: EU resident card (Legal Immigration)

We suggest you to familiarize yourself with all the possibilities and conditions for obtaining citizenship of the Republic of Poland at the following link: Polish citizenship (Legal Immigration)

“In our expert blog, we want to offer you articles with the legal opinion of our immigration lawyer, as well as useful and interesting information about Poland. After all, we are trying not only to make it easier for our you to legalize their stay and activity in Poland, but also to be useful to you! "

"Legal Immigration Poland" team- Developer

Contact us

If you still have questions or need legal advice, please contact us! We are always happy to help you!